Thursday, March 22, 2012

Are the snowbirds ever leaving........

Seems as though there are more of them than ever this year. Won't let you out on the road even if you want to go in the opposite direction of the way they are headed. So afraid you will get to the beach 5 seconds before they do. I know there are some nice ones out there as some of them are my pet sitting clients - but the majority need to pack up and head back north......

The new mastiff girl has headed off on hopefully the last leg of her journey. Georgia has been adopted by a family in Vero Beach that had recently lost a mastiff. They were looking for a companion for their remaining dog and she seems to have fit the bill. They came over to see her and she took to the lady quite well. I hope that this is her final home as she has been shuffled around a lot and needs a loving forever home.

Starting a new pet sitting job on Sunday with a rottie girl. She seems very sweet and I am looking forward to being with her. Bookings have come in well for the summer months with just enough time in between for family time for me.

At this writing, all the four legged members of my extended family are doing well and I hope they stay that way. I am unable to attend the annual schipperke get together in Valdosta this year due to other commitments. I hope to be able to make it next year.........

No comments: