Sunday, April 25, 2010


I am hoping that by now my cousin is on the road and on her way to her new home with us in Florida. I have not heard from her, but she was to leave Delaware yesterday and is riding with a friend who is driving the truck with her belongings and towing her vehicle. I am excited and will be so glad when she arrives. I think I have the house set up so that we will just have to carry in her furniture and set the pieces in the empty spaces.
I haven't been to the beach lately and am hoping for lots of sun today and a walk tonight after dinner. I have several pet sitting assignments coming up so my evenings of beach walking will be limited. On a very positive note, two of my sitting assignments have inground pools in the yard so swimming (exercise!!) will be a plus.
I think the rest of this year is going to be good.................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The rest of the year WILL be good! Count on it!