Sunday, May 2, 2010

Kitty Sitting.......


I am 4 days into my kitty sitting and all is going well. The cats are great! They were all just a little feisty last evening and I did find some chunks of fur on the floor this morning. No one looks the worse for wear and they seem to have gotten it out of their systems. I have tried several times to get all of them in a picture at one time, but it never seems to work. Can't seem to do that at home with the dogs either.

My cousin has arrived and is settling in. She has been alone for many months since her husband passed away and has become accustomed to cooking for one and eating alone. Now she and my son are sharing the house and she will have to relearn cooking for two. Unless, of course, she wants to spend the extra money for Stouffers for two! I am sure she will be back in the swing of things in no time. She ventured out on her own yesterday for the first time to the drugstore and Publix. The dogs think it is great because she is with them all the time. I don't feel quite so much that I have abandoned them now as I will be spending more time with Steve at his home. We still have some work to do there, finishing painting, etc. It will look much brighter when we finish.

I have 4 days between this pet sitting job and the next and I think Steve and I will take a day and go down to Boca Grande and do some shelling. Not too far to travel, but still "out of Dodge" as they say...............

No comments: