Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Once upon a time, A long time ago, In a Faraway Place...............



It's amazing what one finds when packing.......I found a floppy disc holder with about 25 discs in it. We have 4 computers at our house and none of them accept floppies. I have spent the entire day (between dispatch calls) transferring pictures, etc. from the discs to my jump drive. At some point they will be loaded into my lap top and downloaded to a CD. I found pictures I didn't know I had taken and ones that I had completely forgotten about. Old times are the best with friends that we won't soon forget. Tuff - it's time for a visit. You will love Santa Fe and you can park the camper in the yard at the house.......Next excuse !!

1 comment:

TUFFENUF said...

I am coming. Let me just get this kid through high school. Hows this summer sound? I thought you kept moving so I can't find you!!!